Sunday, May 9, 2010

Week 18 (somewhat delayed)

Well, I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is that a story is getting posted this week (albeit, very late). The bad news is that its not complete. Here's my excuse:

I work in the flower industry. This week has been the week from hell at work, including having to work a sixth day this week (Saturday). As a result, I've been tired as crap when I get home. All of this combined to result in not a lot of story writing time.

So, as I don't want there to be a week with no story, I'm posting what I have written. It's 3500 words long, and incomplete. But, there's only 1500 words left, which I will finish tomorrow and then post in the story blog so that by tomorrow, there will be a complete story.

End result: Partial story on time (that being posted on Sunday) and the full story being posted just a day late. I can live with that.

So, please, enjoy Week 18's story, The Tale of Toto.

No comments:

Post a Comment