Sunday, June 6, 2010

Week 22

Well, another new story up and ready to go. Man, this has been a hard week, and difficult to find time to write, not to mention the emotional energy to do so.

My niece has been in the hospital all this week, and with the exception of one day, my wife has been up there for at least a few hours every day. It's been emotionally draining on her, and difficult for me and our son as well. It's also made it difficult for me to write. I pray for my niece, hope that she comes out of this okay, and that no charges are brought against her for the accident, but I'm also not confident of that outcome. I get the distinct feeling that charges will be made. That thought leaves a big knot in my stomach.

Another thing that made getting this week's story written is that I switched stories mid-week. This one that I am posting is one that I've had running around in the back of my head for several years (just like last week's story. It's almost like my mind is going through all my story ideas oldest to newest). Even though I like the story I started at the begining of this week, this one took over, and I had to write it. So, the other story will likely become the story for next week.

In the mean time, I hope you enjoy this week's entry. See you all in seven days!

No comments:

Post a Comment