Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bonus Story: Snow White Skin

Hey, look at this! A bonus story!

Recently, I decided to challenge myself and see if I couldn't write a complete story in 100 words. And I meant 100 words exactly, not 98 or 101. This was the result. I'm rather happy with it. Let me know what you think!

Snow White Skin

He leaned in close to her, his breath hot and heavy. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. And as a prince, he had seen lots of women, and thought he had found his bride at his birthday ball before she ran off. But this young woman lying before him was worlds apart, by far the most stunningly amazing display of God’s creation ever. He was compelled to kiss her, his lips drawn to hers, like magnets. He hesitated. Kissing her would wake her. It seemed a shame to wake her, this girl with snow white skin.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment