Sunday, August 1, 2010

Week 30

Woo! 30 Weeks! Seven Months! Only five months to go, 22 weeks. Man, I am more than half way there. This is exciting.

I hope you enjoy this week's entry. It's a little bit personal. This is a direct result of "write what you know." I have been trying to find a way to write a good story about a group of gamers that wasn't a parody. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading Dork Tower and Knights of the Dinner Table, and watching The Gamers: Dorkness Rising as much as any other gamer, but I've always wanted to see a serious story about gamers as real people. And this is my first attempt at that goal.

Note that it's not my only attempt. I'll be trying to do more stories about gamers, never fear. :)

In the mean time, I hope you enjoy "You Never Forget your First Edition."

No comments:

Post a Comment